FlashDevelop 3.0.0 RC2 released
* New events and comments added for plugin developers.
* New installable filetype (*.fdz) to deploy files in FD world.
* Slightly revised snippet editor and now it’s directly included in FD.
* New FlashLogViewer plugin which basicly is an extended version of Andrew Lucking’s FDTracer plugin.
* New dynamic arguments and a dialog to fill them just prior to template creation (was Enhanced Arguments plugin by Mike McMullin).
* Added an option to save UTF-8 files without BOM. To get this fully working like FB set the callback encoding to UTF-8.
* Many new options to the UI and processes in FlashDevelop.
* Newly generated fixed completion intrisic files.
* Updated AIR 1.5 templates.
+ Lots of bug fixes and other small improvements.
* Finish the AS3 debugger, investigate profiling.
* Implement class imports reorganisation and packages refactoring.
* Evaluate the possible cross-platform implementation.
* Add HTML/JS projects, investigate Jangaroo AS to JS compilation.
* Make the MXML completion actually smart.
* Integrate properly with Haxe compiler.
* Those who have customized their menus or syntax files previously need to review the customization notes from the wiki. View the documentation.
* Backup your user files and uninstall FlashDevelop with setting files. From this point on we’ll preserve the user files so please customize the files again based on this release.
* Get Adobe Flex 3 SDK. The free Flex SDK (2 or 3) is required for ActionScript 3 development if you don’t use Flash CS3.
* Get the debug Flash Player (You need: Projector and ActiveX)
* Java 1.6+ is required for the Flex compiler (ActionScript 3).
If you think the program is good, please donate some money for this project.
Built from rev. 398
Download FlashDevelop 3.0.0 RC2